When to Consider Home Care Services
When is it time to consider caregiving assistance?
Answered Prayer Home Care Service allows you to lead a healthier and happier quality life through regained independence and peace of mind for you and your family. Signs of needing in home care assistance for pediatric, special needs, or senior care are often overlooked resulting in caregiver burnout and personal injury prohibiting you to no longer care for yourself and others.
The following tips may indicate it’s time for a complimentary assessment from one of our professionals:
- Unsteady gait or increased falls with or without injury
- Increased confusion or forgetfulness
- Wandering outside or “getting lost”
- Decreased ability to get to and from the bathroom safely
- Forgetting to take medications
- Decreased ability to prepare meals
- Decreased ability to bathe or dress
- Weight loss or decreased appetite
- Decreased interest in socialization/activities
- Family members live out of town or work outside of the home
- Lost the ability to drive
- Post procedure or hospital stay
- Post Chemotherapy or Radiation
Our professional staff members will create care plans with clear communication between the family and our team. Our pricing quotes are consistent and we offer a flat fee for home care service. We carefully assess your individual needs and abilities in order to match the best caregiver for you or your loved one.
We accept private pay and most long term care insurance plans.