Your situation is unique.
At Answered Prayer, we know everyone’s needs are different. Do you live by yourself and need help to continue to live independently? Do you live too far away to be the caregiver yourself? Do you work and need someone to help with your loved one while you work? Do you care for a loved one full time and need some time to care for yourself? Do you need a higher level of services than you can personally provide? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be ready for a helping hand. We are flexible and schedule care based on the days and times you need. We offer a wide range of supportive care services for the elderly and disabled, including pediatric clients with special needs. Our purpose is to foster the highest quality of life possible for independent living.
Custom Care Plans
Our professional team will evaluate you or your loved one to create an individualized care plan. We carefully assess the client’s overall health situation, including their strengths, abilities, and needs, in order to match the best caregiver for you or your loved one. We offer clear communication and follow up between the client, family and our team which enables us to modify the plan as changes become necessary.
Some of our services include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care,
- Safety supervision and falls management,
- Personal care: bathing, dressing, grooming,
- Meal planning, preparation, and nutritional counseling,
- Assistance with toileting and hygiene
- Medication assistance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation and accompaniment to medical visits
- Meal planning, meal preparation, and nutritional counseling
- Transportation and assistance with shopping, errands, and activities
- Companionship and sitter services
- Respite for caregiver
- Chronic disease management
- Reinforce therapy exercise programs
- Home safety evaluation
- 24 Hour Care available
- Flexible scheduling
Our mission is to provide a full range of caregiving support and education. Consider contacting us for a complimentary in home assessment by one of our professionals. Read our blog to learn more about the steps to hire a caregiver.
Wondering if the time is right to consider in home care assistance?
Consider our recommendations for understanding when it is time to consider in home care services for you or a loved one.
Answered Prayer Home Care Services is here when you need a helping hand to live safely and independently in a dignified lifestyle.